Ebates - cash back for most online purchases!!!!

Friday, January 20, 2012

I've reached Level 2 - Smiley360

I'm at Level 2 at smiley360, and that means I get better invites for better freebies and free trials. Join me and/or support me by clicking on my link and/or signing up through this link. Some freebies I've gotten include: Sleep Number travel pillow, Country Crock spreadable butter, Arm & Hammer Neti Pot and saline kit, Dr Scholl's custom inserts, a free Redbox rental, and soon to come is Advil for kids. There are mini surveys to determine what matches you best, and all they ask you to do is invite others to get freebies and discount offers - tell them honestly if you like what you got to try! I love this site! Invitations often enought o be fun, but not so many to be overwhelming.
http://smiley360.com/?refid=40867

No comments:

Post a Comment