Ebates - cash back for most online purchases!!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

this message is for me

I got a mailer from Bath & Body works - the fruity-scented hand soaps are on special. Now, I love fruity scented hand soaps. However, I have 2 scents (flavors in my vocab) of Softsoap and/or generic-brand refill bottles and do not need hand soaps. I will try to control myself. Anyone relate?

Here's the deal. I don't need hand soap. I have hand soap. There is a special, including a word I love - "free" - but it includes a "with purchase" so it's not free. Sometimes it's a better deal not to take advantage of the good deal. By the time I need hand soap there will probably be another good deal at Bath & Body works, or maybe even something better than now. Can I control myself? We shall see!

What are your weaknesses in this area? How do you control yourself? I seriously need help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment