Ebates - cash back for most online purchases!!!!

Monday, May 20, 2013

new sites for free stuff

I started using a couple of new sites for free gift cards, just for playing online. Thought I'd drop in & share a couple new things :) This first one is for gift card points - you choose the gift cards - I'm sure I'll go with Amazon, where I get whatever we need next, so they never sit there long :) http://www.instagc.com/83648 Then, there's Listia, where you can put up auctions to give away free stuff - you get credits as people bid on your auctions. Local pick-ups are available, you can get points without listing auctions, and you can specify a shipping and handling cost for shipping, if you like . . . I have gotten My Coke Rewards, handmade dish cloths, and Amazon credits with my points there https://www.listia.com/signup/2916596 As usual, I'd love it if you use my links, so I would get referral credits, but you get the same start-up options you would otherwise. Thanks & I hope you're having lots of fun saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment