Ebates - cash back for most online purchases!!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

amazon trade-in

I just confirmed that I got full value for our amazon trade-ins! It was so much easier than I expected, honestly. I was . . . optimistic when I stated the condition of the items I was sending, but checked the option to have them adjust the price & give me the credit if they felt it was worth less - they didn't on any of the six things I sent in. The rates they give aren't bad, actually.

It seems like you can get more on eBay, but then you take the risk of figuring shipping wrong, difficult customers, and the fees are deceptively high - I think it's similar monetarily. I also like shopping amazon for used and new. Today, I ordered a foam roller that loosens your back vertebrae for good mobility, and a couple kinds of laundry products that I order online because they are not commonly carried many places. All the items I ordered today are new & all had options from a variety of suppliers, including some super-saver shipping (free for orders of $25 & over).

I love getting things you'd buy anyway with no cash out of pocket. We have already started a pile of things we will be trading in to amazon again soon. They cover the shipping via UPS - you print the pre-paid label, so as long as you have a box or badded envelope, no shipping costs! The only time I wouldn't recommend it is if you don't shop amazon or don't want to. There are other options that pay cash and/or paypal credits. Otherwise, I'm all for the amazon trade-ins - just as easy and beneficial as other avenues!

No comments:

Post a Comment