Ebates - cash back for most online purchases!!!!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Gas savings

I finally got into the habit of stopping at SuperAmerica on Tuesdays for gas, which my husband has been good about doing for a while already.

Tuesdays is double coupon day at SA. They take competitors' coupons. Most of the locations require them to be current, local coupons, and no cash payment required, no carwash purchase required, etc. Read the coupon to make sure you have one that will work.

Then, use your free SpeedyRewards card, which is good at oil change locations and more . . . My husband redeems our points for really big gas coupons. There are other choices, of course. A friend used hers for a gift card and bought clothing. You get the idea.

I believe they give automatic discounts on gas on the weekends with the SpeedyRewards card, as well, but am not familiar with the details on this.

If you're not near a SuperAmerica, like I was for a long while on Tuesdays, check out Holiday. Some locations are more accomodating than others. The one I went to took any coupon (expired or whatever special stipulations) up to 10 cents off per gallon.

I realize we're talking about coins here, but when I started going to Holiday, our monthly gas came out to less. Since my husband has been taking the initiative with SA, it has been better, even with the ridiculously high gas prices. It might be worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment